Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome toTaggart Products.If you continue to browse, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. A placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but will normally be accepted if the goods that you order are available and your payment is authorised for the transaction. Your card will be charged automatically when you make an order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, a full refund will be given.
- The contract between us (Taggart Products..) and you (the customer) becomes binding when we send you an invoice (and your goods). You will own the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified and when we have received cleared payment for the goods in full. Until that time then we will retain title to the goods. We will contact you if there are any issues.
- Prices quoted to you are the prices set at the time. If for any reason they are increased we will let you know by email and inform you prior to processing your order. We will accept your order when we send you an invoice with your goods.
- We always try to ensure the pictures of our goods on our website reflect the product accurately. However, there may be small variations between imagery and the goods themselves, particularly in our lookbook images.
Prices are shown £ Sterling. Prices are subject to change.
See our full Delivery policy here
of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received.
shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the address stated on the order.
Loss or Damage
must be notified toTaggart Products in writing within four days of the delivery date.Taggart Products does not accept any liability for items lost or damaged in transit when delivered via a third party courier.
Samples can be supplied with a charge of £25
Warranty and Guarantee
Any period and terms and conditions are limited to that provided to theTaggart Productsby their supplier(s) for the particular goods ordered and shall be passed onto the customer. No liability will be accepted byTaggart Productsfor consequential loss or damage or any other expenses resulting.
- All returns must be agreed with theTaggart Products in writing and be registered under its returns procedure.
- Taggart Products reserves the right to reject goods arriving at its premises that are not so recorded or clearly marked with the correct returns number.
- Pre-package goods in original packaging.
- Enclose the Return Form in your parcel along with the goods that you are returning.
- Goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Please return goods using a tracking service.
- Taggart Products cannot be held responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Returns must be made within 14 days.
- Goods must be unworn, undamaged and in an unused condition.
- Tags must not be removed.
- Refunds do not include P&P.
- Refunds will be made via original payment method.
- We have the right to refuse any return that should, in our opinion, be outside our terms & conditions.
All card payments are taken in good faith. Fraudulent usage of this facility will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and will be taken to have broken all contract terms. Deliveries to addresses other than the card holder’s invoice address may be declined.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.